Which personal data we collect and why we collect it
Several of the services we provide require additional data to operate. For example, you need to enter some of your personal information to make an appointment. The following data you choose to share with us collects and uses them for the operation of our services
Personal data can only be downloaded if you choose to provide it yourself – for example, if you email or register as a customer to purchase our products and services.
By subscribing to the offers provided with our Newsletter, we also consent to the storage and use of your personal data, in accordance with this Statement, we may process your personal data in order to provide personalized services under the law (Article 6 (1b ) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Your personal data is not used for purposes other than those described in the Declaration unless we obtain your prior permission or unless this is required or permitted by law.
The purpose of collecting, using and processing your personal data is (a) to provide the services and products you request through the Newsletter, for the receipt of which need to be used and / or processed eg. (b) the promotion of products and services provided in particular through the Newsletter; (c) the provision of online orders and the consequent implementation of contractual obligations in the context of execution, delivery and pricing of orders under the best conditions and in the most effective way; personalized services, and facilitating the ordering process for the convenience of the user and / or ensuring that the content of the site is presented in the most efficient way for you and your computer.
We collect “sensitive” personal data only when you voluntarily offer such data or when such data is required or is collected by law. We advise you to abstain from providing sensitive data unless this is required for the purpose of providing personal data, or if you hereby consent to the use by us of this data for its purposes.
It may ask you to provide some personal information to send product and service announcement messages and / or related offers and announcements. We may also ask for your permission for certain uses of your personal data and you may either consent or deny these uses. If you want specific services or communications, such as an electronic newsletter, you will be able to unsubscribe from the relevant recipients list at any time by following the instructions contained in each communication. If you decide to unsubscribe from a service or communication, we will try to delete your data as soon as possible, although we may need some time and / or information before we can process your request.
Access to personal data and rights
If you wish, you may request at any time that your personal data held by us, their intended purpose, their maintenance and processing, as well as their modification, correction or deletion, are requested to be sent to you by sending an e-mail to the address info @ rinneganhellas.com from the email address you have declared, enclosing a copy of your identity card. You also have the right to review your personal data and, in general, to exercise any right under the law to protect personal data.
The personal data you disclose to us through the Newsletter, either during your registration or at a later stage, is collected and is used and processed in accordance with the applicable personal data protection provisions. according to the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as well as the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as the Directive 95/46 / EC protection of personal data.
You retain the following rights in detail:
- a) Right to know about your personal data: Upon your request, we will provide you with information about the personal data we hold for you.
- b) Right to correct and complete your personal data: If you notify us in this respect, we will correct any inaccurate personal data you are concerned with. We will fill in incomplete data provided you notify us, provided that such data is necessary for the purpose of processing your data.
- c) Right to delete your personal data: Upon your request, we will delete the personal data we hold for you. However, some data will only be deleted after a specified holding period, for example because in some cases we are required by law to maintain the data, or because data is required to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you (appointment, appointment etc.)
- d) The right to bind your personal data: In some cases provided by law, we will block your data if you request it. Further processing of blocked data occurs only to a very limited extent.
- e) Right to withdraw your consent: You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data in the future. The lawfulness of your data processing remains unaffected by this action, to the point where your consent is withdrawn.
- f) Your right to object to the processing of your data: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the future if we process your data on the basis of one of the legal grounds provided for in Article 6e or 1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you submit objections, we will stop processing your data, provided that there are no legitimate reasons for further processing. Processing your data for advertising purposes is not a legitimate reason.
Transmission of Personal Data
We do not share or transmit personal data to third parties unless this is required for legitimate business purposes and business needs in order to meet your requests and as required or permitted by law. In any case, access to your personal data is only permitted to authorized persons who are required to access in order to be able to fulfill their collection, use and processing purposes as disclosed in this Statement.
The Company reserves the right to use the information you disclose to it through the Newsletter in such a way that it is not possible to identify or disclose the person concerned for statistical, promotional, investigative or advertising purposes, disclosing them to third parties people, e.g. research firms responsible for the achievement of the above objectives.
The company may store your personal data in a cloud. This means that your personal data can be processed by a cloud service provider on our behalf and your personal data may be stored in different locations around the world. The Company uses organizational and contractual measures to protect personal data and to impose similar, yet less restrictive, requirements to our cloud service providers, including requirements regarding the exclusive processing of your personal data in this Statement referred to aims.
Security of Personal Data
The company applies specific technical and organizational security procedures to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Our partners who support us in the operation of this website also comply with these provisions.
The Company makes every reasonable effort to keep personal data collected only for the period of time for which the data is needed for the purpose for which it was collected or until requested to be deleted (if this occurs earlier) unless it continues to keep them as provided in the applicable legislation.
Revisions of the Statement
The Company reserves the right to modify or periodically revise this Statement in its sole discretion. If changes are made. The company will record the date of modification or revision in this Statement and the updated Statement will apply to you from that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to consider whether there are any changes to the way we manage your personal data.
This Statement was last updated on May 24, 2018.
Cookies are small pieces of text files that are stored in the User’s browser when they visit a site. The information stored on the User’s computer may contain information such as the pages visited by the User, the date and time of the visit, and a random and unique User ID number. By using this Site, the Site is able to store useful information for the User’s browsing on the Site, as well as read this information to provide the User with a unified browsing experience.
Cookies are used for actions like the following:
– Maintaining the User’s security, as well as the ease of browsing the Site. At any point, it is necessary to enter personal details of the User (https protocol), cookies help to identify and transfer the elements of its previous navigation from the environment (http). For example, in this way, the User can navigate to the Site by adding items to his or her basket, and if there is a need for communication involving any personal item (such as changing personal information, placing an order, etc.), this is done without the discomfort of the user.
– Storing personal settings and preferences when navigating the Site.
– To understand and evaluate COMPANY how its audience reacts and how it uses its Site in order to improve the information and the way it offers the navigation experience. This information helps COMPANY to offer targeted services based on each User separately. For example, if a User navigates to a desired service, they can watch an ad for the service when they browse later on an electronic tech magazine or blog.
Most browsers allow the deletion of “cookies” and the prevention of their creation for future browsing on the same Site. It should be noted, however, that with this deterrence certain features of the Site will not function properly.